Here are 10 things you should know about goodburger
1. Our Certified Premium Hereford Beef is naturally and humanely raised in the U.S.A. from small family-run farms.
2. Our butchers carefully hand-cut and grind the beef in our own facility, maintaining total control over the production of each and every burger.
3. We use only Bell & Evans Chicken and Plainville Farms Turkey, which are all-natural and free of growth hormones and antibiotics.
4. All our food is made to order. Freshness and preparing a meal based on your preference is very important to us. Sure we could pre-grill our burgers to serve you faster, but a quality product is more important to us than any “fast” food.
5. Our Fries are cooked in zero trans-fat canola oil. We’ve been doing it that way even before it became a law.
6. Our grease oil is recycled by TSB, a local company that uses it to create biodeisel fuel, an alternative energy source.
7. Most of our packaging is biodegradable or made from recycled sanitary material. Our goal is to be as “green” as sensibly possible.
8. To avoid waiting in line, you can order online. It’s easy and efficient at goodburgerny.com or SeamlessWeb.
9. Our food is delivered in insulated carriers and arrives hot to your office or home. We accept all major credit cards and can set up charge accounts for large corporations.
10. We can also cater any size or type of event…off-premise or in one of our restaurants.